This delicious side dish, made with Young Living’s Power Meal and essential oils, is perfect for holiday dinner parties!
Garlic and Thyme Creamy Mash
For this recipe you will need:
- 1 1/2 lbs. cauliflower florets
- 1/4 cup non-fat Greek yogurt
- 3 roasted garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon fresh chives, chopped
- 1/2 scoop Power Meal
- 2 drops Thyme essential oil
- 1–2 drops Black Pepper essential oil (to taste)
- Fine sea salt (to taste)
Steam the cauliflower for approximately 6–8 minutes, until the florets are tender when pierced with a fork. Drain the steamed cauliflower and transfer to food processor. Combine remaining ingredients and process to your desired texture.
We love new, innovative recipes! Please comment below and share with us the ways you are incorporating Young Living products into your holiday meals.