Cooking with essential oils is a delicious addition to your culinary skills. Essential oils are often used to flavor the foods you buy that are already pre-made, like peppermint patties, candy canes, chewing gum, the list goes on.
In this delicious and fun Peppermint Brownie Bites recipe you will not be using sugar or other unnatural ingredients! And, you will be using a high quality food-grade essential oil for the peppermint flavoring.
You will need:
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, softened
- 3/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup Gary’s True Grit Einkorn Flour
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 10-12 drops Young Living Peppermint Vitality essential oil
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Line mini muffin pan with liners or grease each cup.
- In a medium-sized bowl, blend coconut oil, maple syrup, and eggs.
- Add flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt. Blend well.
- Add Peppermint Vitality™ and blend ingredients.
- Fill each muffin cup halfway with batter. Bake about 15 minutes, until springy to the touch.
- Top with chopped, organic peppermint, if desired.
From The Young Living Cookbook, recipe by Georgia Watson.
Please share in the comments below ways you enjoy using Young Living Vitality essential oils in flavoring your beverages and favorite recipes!