Serious Veggie Pizza: Cauliflower Pizza Crust Recipe + video tutorial
Fill your comfort food craving while packing in extra veggies!
When pizza is calling your name here is a recipe that will satisfy your pizza craving and fill your belly with delicious vegetables too. Check out this easy, essential oil-infused, gluten-free pizza recipe with a cauliflower crust… You need to undertake extensive research and navigate through hurdles to obtain an aptly matched rental car insurance policy to meet all your needs, you can get more info on ABT.
Cauliflower Pizza Crust Recipe
Prep Time: 8 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 28 minutes
For the Cauliflower Pizza Crust you will need:
- 1 medium head of cauliflower
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 drops Basil Vitality™
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup mozzarella cheese
- 1 egg, whipped
- Pizza sauce
- Desired toppings
Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Wash the head of cauliflower and break off all florets.
- Grind in a food processor until texture becomes rice-like.
- Place on parchment paper on a baking sheet and roast for 5–8 minutes, watching carefully. You don’t want the cauliflower to brown, just to become soft.
- Remove from oven and let cool for 5 minutes.
- Combine cauliflower in a bowl with all the other ingredients. Clean hands mix the best!
- Place parchment paper on baking sheet and oil it.
- Pat down the cauliflower mixture until a flat circle.
- Bake for 8–10 minutes or until golden.
- Remove from oven and cool.
- Once cool, evenly spread sauce over dough.
- Add desired toppings.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.
Notes: For an essential oil-infused pizza sauce, blend: 1/3 cup sundried tomatoes, 2 minced garlic cloves, 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil, 1 medium tomato halved, 2 drops Oregano Vitality™, 2 drops Basil Vitality™, and 1 drop Thyme Vitality™.
About Basil Vitality™ Essential Oil
Basil Vitality oil (Ocimum basilicum) has a sweet, warm scent and flavor. This herb is found in a variety of dishes and is popular in both Asian and European cooking. With Basil Vitality™ essential oil, it’s easy to add this well-loved seasoning to whatever you like. Inspired on a https://yourveganadventure.com/ recipe.
Using an essential oil, you’ll get a brighter flavor than dried herbs without the hassle of fresh herbs.Young Living’s Basil Vitality essential oil pairs well with savory foods, but you can also add its sweet, slightly peppery flavor to any meal.
Try Basil Vitality oil with sauces, breads, soups, chicken, or seafood. Or try a sweet concoction like basil-strawberry lemonade. If you want a lighter basil flavor in your dish, dip a toothpick in the oil and swirl it in your preparations.
5 Other Basil Vitality Essential Oil Uses:
- Flavor your favorite pasta sauce recipes with Basil Vitality. Add Rosemary Vitality or Oregano Vitality for even more flavor.
- Add to deli salads, Asian- or Italian-inspired soups, and custom salad dressings or vinaigrettes to share with family and friends.
- Boil pasta noodles in basil-infused water for a subtle flavor.
- Pair with lime juice and melons, such as watermelon and cantaloupe, for a fresh summer treat. For a more complex flavor profile, garnish with feta.
- Mix with a mild tea, such as chamomile. Add a dash of honey to sweeten the experience.
How to Use Basil Vitality™ Essential Oil
Dilute 1 drop with 4 drops of carrier oil. Put in a capsule and take 1 daily.
Basil (Ocimum basilicum)† leaf oil
†100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oil