“Retail Customer” (retail prices)
This Young Living member choice means you pay retail prices and have no obligation to buy or sell anything at any time. Some new members select this choice to try out and see if they enjoy the products as much as we do.
At a later time, a retail customer may find that they are purchasing a lot of product and would like to get wholesale pricing to save 24% on their purchases. At that time you can phone Young Living, tell customer service you want to “upgrade” your membership to wholesale and purchase a Starter Kit (see “Wholesale” member details below).
“Wholesale Member” – (24% off retail pricing)
You never need to “sell” anything to be a wholesale member.
Purchasing Young Living’s products as a wholesale member saves you 24 percent off retail pricing.
We highly recommend joining as a Wholesale Member for the obvious reasons even if you’re a beginner and even if you just want to only be an oil user.
That’s how many of us got started, we simply enjoyed using the products at a discounted price. The reason we began sharing is because this whole thing of network marketing makes sense and it’s fun to turn others on to something really great that makes a difference in their lives too.
Only Wholesale Members and Distributors have access to purchase the Premium Starter Kit, and you get an amazing 24% discount off retail every product you order the second you purchase your Starter Kit.
There are no tricks or gimmicks, no automatic monthly charges to your credit card, you are not signing your life away either… it just doesn’t work that way.
Buying products every month is optional through the Essential Rewards program where you will save more but… that too is 100 percent optional.
How to Begin as a Wholesale Member
You start by selecting a distributor, see The Lavender Guides Team here, then purchase a Starter Kit.
Watch this video to discover what comes in your Starter Kit…
We recommend starting with a Premium Starter Kit – they are the best value and you will get 11 of the most popular essential oils to experience plus a diffuser and other materials.
I might, or do, want to earn an extra income sharing Young Living…
As a wholesale member you do have the option of sharing with the people you know and earning a commission check from Young Living. Many parents, single men and women, turn this into a lucrative home business because it does make sense to do so. To share Young Living the process is the same as the wholesale customer except you will be on the Essential Rewards program in order to collect a commission check when those in your downline make purchases or when newbies sign up with you. Only distributors are required to be on the Essential Rewards program.
Steps to Becoming a Member
- Select one of The Lavender Guides then click on that distributors “Get Started Now, Order Here” link.
- Select the member type that best fits your needs and make sure that the number of the distributor that you wish to be signed up with appears as your enroller and sponsor.
- Fill in your contact information: name, billing address, phone number.
- Create a password and PIN which you will use in the future to log-in to your account to place an order or update your contact info.
- Check the box “Terms & Conditions” for the member agreement, this box must be checked in order for you to place a second order in the future.
- Select the Starter Kit and diffuser you want (unless you are retail), you must select one of the kits to be a wholesale member.
- Enter your credit card details and submit your order for processing.
- Extra Step for Distributors: After you purchase your Starter Kit you will need to set-up your Essential Rewards monthly order, click here learn about Essential Rewards. As soon as your Starter Kit arrives contact your enroller/sponsor so he/she can walk you through experiencing your new products so you can begin sharing with others.
Welcome to the amazing world of essential oils!